What is a Discord bot?
before going to know about Discord Bot you should know about what is Discord App and Discord Advantages as a chat application. In this post, I am giving the info of What is Discord Bot and how it is useful. Later (not Now) I Will make the post on How to create a Discord bot.
Ok, let’s move into our Topic Discord bots are very helpful when it’s installed on your current Discord servers . Every bot developed to perform some functionality. for example, Several YouTubers who go online frequently. install a bot to make several tasks easier such as giving replies to the youtube comments. and to check spamming the actual irrelevant feedback etc.
Discord Bots are not created by Discord App, A developer or group of community can Create Discord bots.
The Discord bot is the extra added functionality that will boost the user experience. it can enhance the functionalities by adding various characteristics towards the servers.
One can make use of the Discord bot API to use the actual bots owned by a other users. or even users can easily create his/her own bot by using the actual Discord bot creator. Anyone can access them by using the actual username along with token in place with the password.
Discord Bots are keeps growing and having a library of more than 6,000 bots developed by over 10,000 developers. currently 100s of new ones creating every day. Tens of thousands of Discord users adding bots to their servers. The bots it seems like, are increasingly becoming an essential addition to the Discord community.
Discord Wide range of official Discord bots that give server owners complete moderation tools and integration along with other apps, like Twitch or YouTube.
Discord Bots generally used for
There are several things that can easily Manage automatically by using best discord bots. Let’s obtain a few ideas with a glance
It allows the actual admins’ moderate servers simply without having performing tedious responsibilities.
It amazingly coordinates by using every user within your server along with lets them link by using each and every various other etc.
- Handle Servers by using bot instructions.
- Making Searches, just like you can easily make google searches, cartoons searched, etc.
- View user & Server data, such as how several days he/she been regarding your current server, etc.
- Play music directly in discord.
- And many more things can do by using the discord Bot.
Discord Bots Features:
There is a community-driven Discord API server that may be accessed here.
There is a server on the Discord API that was made by the community, which can be accessed here
Discord Server Bots
The most popular type of bot is Discord server bots. Server bots have dedicated bot accounts that are distinctive from user accounts and that work on servers. There are many server bots in the Discord that perform different functions.
To invite a server bot to your guild, you must have the Manage Server permission. and then you need to authorize the bot with a specific authorization URL.
To invite the bot, click this authorization link, select a server, allow/deny permissions, and click ‘Invite’. To remove a bot from a server, simply eject or ban it, just as you would any other user. Bot accounts have a bot tag next to the name like #DiscordBot. If you want to create your own server bot. you need to register it through the Discord apps page, Click here to go to your Discord apps page to create a Bot.
Discord Selfbots are whenever a user uses the Discord API to improve their own account. and give the same automation on certain actions such as ping and embeds. A self bot runs on the user’s own account (not the apps page) and has the ability to send messages to you. Your selfbot are only able to respond to commands created by you. otherwise, it’s considered as user bot, which is not allowed by DiscordApp. To use a selfbot, you need to have your user token that can be found on the console. for security reasons Do not give your user token to anyone.
Some more Discord Bots Features
- Anyone can’t include bots in your friend list.
- You will need to utilize the actual token to get into the actual bots.
- Bots do not really accept the actual invites. Anyone needs to create a request by using the OAuth2 program for joining the Discord server.
- Bots are restricted to just 100 guilds if they begin taking more guilds, you have to upgrade the actual plan.
- Within the Discord bot account, you are restricted to send a particular quantity of communications per minute per guild or even server.
- The actual bots can easily even join several servers instantly.
- Discord bot Github site along with Carbonetix includes the places through exactly where anyone can easily access various bots.
Discord has large support from programmers, many Programmers creating discord bots to fulfill their needs
Users have created several different libraries that make it easier to use the Discord API.
- Discord [Discord Node Js API]
- DiscordPHP [Discord Php APi]